Rancho Cordova Homes for Sale

Rancho Cordova, California

Originally called Mayhew's Crossing and Hangtown Crossing (circa 1855) during the Gold Rush era, the area was renamed Mayhew Station and Mills Station (circa 1900), respectively. The city itself was named after the Cordova Vineyard, which was located in the center of the Rancho Rio de los Americanos land grant. Original names of the town included Cordova Vineyards and Cordova Village, before it was officially named Rancho Cordova when a post office was established in the community in 1955. In 2010 Rancho Cordova was named as a winner of the All-America City Award.

 

All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
MetroList CA data last updated Jan 18, 2020 4:50:pm.   Terms of Use