Folsom Homes for Sale
The City of Folsom has a rich history beginning with the '49ers during California's great Gold Rush. It was the site of the West's first railroad and the world's first long-distance transmission of electricity. Today Folsom is a forward-looking city, a high-tech town, with firms ranging from small to large international corporations. Folsom also boasts excellent schools, beautiful family-oriented neighborhoods and outstanding shopping, dining and cultural options.
Although Folsom has the flavor of a small city, it does not lack the conveniences of modern living. It has ample shopping and cultural facilities, either in town or within a few minutes drive, and there are plans for more. It also has new hospital facilities and an expanding corps of professional specialists, including doctors, lawyers and financial consultants.
Folsom Lake State Recreation Area is the most popular multi-use, year 'round unit in the California State Park System. Each year visitors flock to the 18,000-acre park to fish, hike, camp, picnic, ride horseback, water ski, boat, swim and study nature. Two-third of the park's surface area is water. Folsom Lake, the larger of the area's two lakes, is formed behind Folsom Dam and has 120 miles of shoreline.
Folsom Homes for Sale Properties
- El Dorado Hills Homes for Sale
- Cameron Park Homes for Sale
- Carmichael Homes for Sale
- Citrus Heights Homes for Sale
- Diamond Springs Homes for Sale
- El Dorado Homes for Sale
- Fair Oaks Homes for Sale
- Folsom Homes for Sale
- Gold River Homes for Sale
- Granite Bay Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in East Roseville
- Homes for Sale in West Roseville
- Homes for Sale with Swimming Pools in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Homes for Sale with Swimming Pools in Folsom CA
- Orangevale Homes for Sale
- Placerville Homes for Sale
- Rancho Cordova Homes for Sale
- Rescue Homes for Sale
- Roseville Homes for Sale
- Shingle Springs Homes for Sale
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.