Fair Oaks Homes for Sale
Fair Oaks, California
Fair Oaks is sixteen miles northeast of Sacramento on the north bank of the beautiful American River, two miles north of U.S. Highway 50.
Fair Oaks is unincorporated with Sacramento County providing road, sheriff, and other services. Local government is by self-governing park, school, cemetery, sanitation, and water districts.
Fair Oaks Recreation and Park District offers a wide variety of programs and recreation facilities for everyone from tiny tots to senior citizens. Nine different parks of over one hundred twenty-five acres are maintained by the district throughout the town featuring lighted tennis courts, ball diamonds and district-sponsored leagues. The Plaza and Village Park complex is the location of the community clubhouse, outdoor amphitheater and crafts building.
Other recreation attractions in the Fair Oaks area include the 114-acre Sailor Bar Park and the American River Parkway and bicycle path with are maintained by Sacramento County. Boating on Lake Natoma and fishing on the American River are other popular pastimes with area residents.
Fair Oaks Homes for Sale Properties
- El Dorado Hills Homes for Sale
- Cameron Park Homes for Sale
- Carmichael Homes for Sale
- Citrus Heights Homes for Sale
- Diamond Springs Homes for Sale
- El Dorado Homes for Sale
- Fair Oaks Homes for Sale
- Folsom Homes for Sale
- Gold River Homes for Sale
- Granite Bay Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in East Roseville
- Homes for Sale in West Roseville
- Homes for Sale with Swimming Pools in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Homes for Sale with Swimming Pools in Folsom CA
- Orangevale Homes for Sale
- Placerville Homes for Sale
- Rancho Cordova Homes for Sale
- Rescue Homes for Sale
- Roseville Homes for Sale
- Shingle Springs Homes for Sale
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.