Citrus Heights Homes for Sale
Citrus Heights, California
The City of Citrus Heights incorporated on January 1, 1997. Although it may seem as if the City of Citrus Heights is relatively young after just celebrating its 15-year anniversary, the Citrus Heights area has a deep-rooted history dating back to the late 1800's and the Gold Rush days.
Citrus Heights, with a population of 84,345 (Department of Finance) is a unique established community in Sacramento County. Conveniently located between downtown Sacramento and Roseville, Citrus Heights is an easy commute to nearly all major employment zones in greater Sacramento, including Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Natomas, and South Placer County.
The city has established itself as an important suburb in the Sacramento region with its solid base of small businesses, retail chains, and food service establishments. With an ongoing commitment to providing high-quality, economical, responsive services to the local community, the city is well-positioned for future commercial redevelopment, neighborhood enhancements, and positive changes.
The Citrus Heights community is family friendly with great schools, beautiful parks, a wide offering of youth programs and many community events, in addition to lots of nearby shops and restaurants. Citrus Heights is definitely a great place to live, work and play!
Citrus Heights Homes for Sale Properties
- El Dorado Hills Homes for Sale
- Cameron Park Homes for Sale
- Carmichael Homes for Sale
- Citrus Heights Homes for Sale
- Diamond Springs Homes for Sale
- El Dorado Homes for Sale
- Fair Oaks Homes for Sale
- Folsom Homes for Sale
- Gold River Homes for Sale
- Granite Bay Homes for Sale
- Homes for Sale in East Roseville
- Homes for Sale in West Roseville
- Homes for Sale with Swimming Pools in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Homes for Sale with Swimming Pools in Folsom CA
- Orangevale Homes for Sale
- Placerville Homes for Sale
- Rancho Cordova Homes for Sale
- Rescue Homes for Sale
- Roseville Homes for Sale
- Shingle Springs Homes for Sale
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.