What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
Tips for Sellers
Selecting a Realtor®
Your most important decision when selling your home is the selection of the person you choose to represent you.
The job of your Realtor is to support you in selling your home with the best possible terms, and to aid you through the entire process.
Your Realtor will explain the process of selling a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction.
Tips For Selecting A Realtor
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications.
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Assisted by a fully-staffed marketing department.
- Supported by professional legal counsel.
Developing a Marketing Strategy
In order to sell your home quickly and on with the best possible terms, it's necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market.
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Marketing Your Property
- Ordering a "FOR SALE" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
- Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
- Submitting your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service for immediate exposure to the real estate community.
- Arranging real estate professionals in the area to tour the home.
- Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
- Promoting your home at the appropriate Association(s) of Realtors' for maximum exposure to other cooperating agents.
- Holding open houses when appropriate.
- Contacting your neighbors to promote the property.
- Advertising your property on our regular office schedule meetings.
- Featuring your property on our web site and REALTOR.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, etc.
- Asking clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.
Managing the Transaction
You'll appreciate having a strong advocate on your side during the transaction!
Negotiating the Offer
Your Realtor will immediately present and explain all offers to you. You will be able to accept, reject, or counter any offer presented. During the negotiation process, your Realtor will leverage their experience and skills to advocate your interests:
- Reviewing the contract and obligations before you sign.
- Explaining how contingencies and release clauses work.
- Protecting you from signing a "blank check" for unknown problems or repairs.
- Defining legal disclosure requirements.
- Orchestrate the offer process for "back-up" offers, if necessary.
Throughout the negotiation, your Realtor will provide you with a professional, objective point of view; but the final decision of accepting an offer is yours.
After the Offer is Accepted
Once an offer is accepted, your Realtor will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
- Staying in contact with the buyer's agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
- Following up on the progress of the buyer's loan.
- Monitoring all contingency removal deadlines.
- Assisting you if a conflict with the buyer arises.
Finalizing and Closing the Transaction
Finalizing the process includes reviewing all closing documents and ensuring both parties have copies.When the transaction has closed, your Realtor will deliver the closing check to you and the keys to the new owner.